Many Christians have been led to believe that the passing of the Old
Covenant means that the Ten Commandments are no longer an issue. But is
this biblical? Joe Crews offers a powerful, biblical argument to support
Sabbath observance by New Testament Christians.
- What exactly did the Old Covenant entail?
- Is there a difference between the Old Covenant and the Ten Commandments?
- Why did Christians stop observing the Sabbath on Saturday?
- What can we learn from Ishmael and Isaac about the two covenants?
- Library of Sermons book #13.