Ellen G White Writings Comprehensive Research Edition CD (MAC OS X)
All of the Ellen G. White published works are included on this single CD-ROM:
- 385 Ellen G. White titles (75,000+ pages)
- 6-volume biography
- 5,000 articles
- 4-volume Comprehensive Ellen G. White index
- King James Version Bible with full text search
- 8 storybooks on Ellen G. White for children
- 16 Ellen G. White reference works
- 110 topical papers
- Noah Webster’s 1828 American Dictionary
- Words of the Adventist Pioneers (100,000+ pages)
- 7 historical reference works
Full text searching: Find all occurrences of a word or phrase in White’s published works. Searches may use quotes, Boolean operators, be ranked, or be narrowed by proximity.
Annotate, highlight, and bookmark: Create your own notes for saving and searching alongside the original text. Use different colors to highlight and group selections according to topics. Create you own bookmarks on various topics.
Tagged Records: Easily draw together a single view collection of quotes for browsing, exporting, or printing.
Topical searches: The Comprehensive and Scripture Indexes provide jump links directly to the page in White’s writings.
Cut & Paste or Export: Copy selected text directly into other Windows applications. Print selected material or easily export it into various common file formats.
Minimum System Requirements:
- An Intel-based Apple Macintosh computer
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher
- 2 GB of available Hard Drive space
- X11 Server installed
- Color monitor set to 16-bit or higher color
- XGA (1024x768) resolution monitor
- CD-ROM Drive